Our school is OPEN for in-person lessons and classes. Please register asap - we are super-busy and some classes are filling within 72 hours of appearing on the schedule!
The fastest way to get registration materials is to fill out this CONTACT US form.
If these times don't work for you, call 631-424-DOGS (3647); we may have added classes to the schedule that haven't been put on the website yet!
- Saturdays at 3:45pm starting March 6th
- Tuesdays at 8:30pm starting March 9th
- Thursdays at 5:45pm starting March 18th
- Saturdays at 2:30pm starting March 20th
- Tuesdays at 6:00pm starting March 23rd
- Wednesdays at 11:00am starting March 31st
- Wednesdays at 7:15pm starting March 31st
- Thursdays at 11:00am starting April 1st
Family Dog 1
- Wednesdays at 6:00pm starting March 10th
- Thursdays at 7:15pm starting March 11th
- Saturdays at 1:00pm starting March 13th
- Tuesdays at 4:30pm starting March 16th
- Wednesdays at 8:30pm starting March 17th
- Saturdays at 9:00am starting March 20th
- Thursdays at 4:30pm starting March 25th
"Beyond the Backyard" * - TBA
*This course is based on the Denise Fenzi book and is a prerequisite for Family Dog 2
Tricks Class - TBA
Games Class - TBA
Family Dog 2 - TBA
ONLINE ONLY CLASSES For those who are learning from outside Long Island, enjoy the flexibility of taking class from home or have dogs too nervous/reactive for the group setting. Enjoy smaller class size for more personal attention!
Fun & Games class – TBA (3 week class - $129)
Successful completion of Family Dog 1 AT Happy Dog is a prerequsite for all of the following classes. If you are not sure if you are ready, ask your instructor! Dogs must be non-reactive to other dogs and people (must not excessively bark, pull or lunge toward people or other dogs. Beyond the Backyard is a prerequisite for FD2.
Classes are often added to the schedule – call for newest additions! 2/26/2021
Happy Dog Training (631) 424-DOGS/3647 Long Island, New York
Voted 1st Place Winner "Best Dog Trainer",
Best of Long Island Contest - SIX times!