Our school is OPEN for in-person lessons and classes. Please register asap - we are super-busy and some classes are filling within 72 hours of appearing on the schedule!
The fastest way to get registration materials is to fill out this CONTACT US form.
If these times don't work for you, call 631-424-DOGS (3647); we may have added classes to the schedule that haven't been put on the website yet!
- Mondays at 8:30pm starting August 9th
- Thursdays at 10:30am starting August 12th
- Mondays at 6:00pm starting August 16th
- Wednesdays at 10:30am starting August 25th
- Thursdays at 8:30pm starting August 26th
- Saturdays at 10:15am starting August 28th
*No classes July 1st - July 3rd
Family Dog 1
- Thursdays at 4:30pm starting August 5th
- Saturdays at 11:45am starting August 7th
- Mondays at 7:15pm starting August 9th
- Tuesdays at 4:30pm starting August 10th
- Wednesdays at 11:45am starting August 18th
- Fridays at 5:00pm starting August 20th
"Beyond the Backyard" * - TBA
*This course is based on the Denise Fenzi book and is a prerequisite for Family Dog 2
Tricks Class - TBA
Games Class - TBA
Family Dog 2 - TBA
ONLINE ONLY CLASSES For those who are learning from outside Long Island, enjoy the flexibility of taking class from home or have dogs too nervous/reactive for the group setting. Enjoy smaller class size for more personal attention!
Fun & Games class – TBA (3 week class - $129)
Successful completion of Family Dog 1 AT Happy Dog is a prerequsite for all of the following classes. If you are not sure if you are ready, ask your instructor! Dogs must be non-reactive to other dogs and people (must not excessively bark, pull or lunge toward people or other dogs. Beyond the Backyard is a prerequisite for FD2.
Classes are often added to the schedule – call for newest additions! 7/27/2021
Happy Dog Training (631) 424-DOGS/3647 Long Island, New York
Voted 1st Place Winner "Best Dog Trainer",
Best of Long Island Contest - SIX times!